Held in Your Hand

I surrender to trust

There is so much I don’t know

      can’t control – helpless to fully understand

I could be swallowed up by it all

 the unknown is deeper than myself

I surrender to trust

 

I am held in your hand

I rest in your ability

 your strength

I cover myself in your honor

 making your purity my own

I surrender to all you are for me

Surrendered - Trusting

 

I remain in hope

Where my view is lit by your promise

Your love empowers me to stand

Suspended by faith

 Over uncertainty

Surrendered to trust

 

I am not alone   nor do I falter

I am held

– Secure and protected

– Strengthened and loved

 

From this place of trust

I face my future without fear

 

 

Based on Isaiah 41:10


Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing again your powerful message of encouragement to be very intentional about what to do with doubts and fears. Too often we just feel stuck with them, but not when we have faith. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully agree with how easily we can feel stuck - and yet faith gives us access to overcome.
      Thank you Ron, for reading and commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Purpose & Resolve

Faith that Protects You