UNBURDENED – UNHINDERED – UNTETHERED - UNMEASURED

 

UNBURDENED

I am not weighed down by my shortcomings, mistakes or regrets

I am forgiven, accepted and free to be myself

UNHINDERED

I am not underserving or disqualified from the best possibilities;

not by others or even by myself.

My potential is great, the promises over my life shine with hope.

UNTETHERED

I am not defined, limited or restricted to my past, my present

abilities, circumstances or the expectations of others.

I am free to dream, to soar free. I allow myself to wonder, to be

curious, to grow and become.

UNMEASURED

I am not held to a scale determining my worth or potential. There

is no room for fear of rejection or inadequacy.

I am accepted, approved and loved.

My worth has been determined and I live free of constant

evaluation.

Love has set me free. Love is a force within me.

My choice to accept myself, to set myself free from the weight of failings, and fears meets the force of acceptance and love I receive. 

I am freed to live and soar:

UNBURDENED – UNHINDERED – UNTETHERED - UNMEASURED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purpose & Resolve

Faith that Protects You