What I'm Looking For


I have heard it said – And honestly, I’ve found it true
You find what you are looking for
 
Problems, Frustrations, Countless reasons to worry
Never hiding; they are easy to find!
Grounds for anger, Hurt feelings, Sadness, even Depression
Any day – Everyday – even several times a day
 
But if you try, you will find
Beauty is just as easy to see
Look for smiles, Listen for laughter, Feel the warmth of the sun on your face
Watch for kindness, Compassion, a Word of wisdom
Courage, Joy, Love and Wonder
When you’re looking – You will see them
Any day – Everyday – even several times a day
 
Me –
I’m looking for joy and flowers – for love and laughing children
I’m looking for kind words softly spoken, the tenderness of a friend
For old dreams coming true, New dreams born on the wind of promises I hold dear
I’m looking for growth to celebrate, reasons to hope
For healing and new life
Any day – Everyday – even several times a day
 
I am finding the joy, I’m looking for!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purpose & Resolve

Faith that Protects You