PEACE

 


I wish you more than the absence of chaos
            I want peace to fill you
                                WHOLENESS     WELL-BEING
            The feeling that life is increasing in quantity and quality
I bless you with P E A C E
 
I wish you more than the freedom from conflict
            I want peace to lead you
                                CONFIDENCE      BOLDNESS
            A determination that assures you of who you are
I bless you with P E A C E
 
I wish you more than the retreat of fear
               I want peace to overwhelm you
                                SECURITY     CLARITY  
                A force that builds your sense of purpose and identity
I bless you with P E A C E
 
I release peace as an ANCHOR
                Weighty and steadfast
                   Feel its pull amid fierce waves
Holding you firm, established, and true
 
I release peace as a VOICE
            Calling to you in the wind
               Reminding you of what is true
Calling you further into it’s depths
 
P E A C E   that surrounds you
                                A warm and heavy blanket
                                A cool and refreshing mist
P E A C E    that is within you
                                The rise and fall of breath from deep within your chest
                                Releasing what is stored within and gathering still more
 
P E A C E    that guides you
P E A C E    that follows you
P E A C E     that increases, spreads and deepens
 
P E A C E  you release to others

-  Lisa Smith

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith that Protects You

Purpose & Resolve